Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
LovetoBottom is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Hi

I have a bad experience to report.

http://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_104...m-hosting.html

The name she gave me is barbie.

First the pics as shown is not the same as in reality. She is fat.

Let me recount that day which is someday in december.

I am a bottom so I whatsapp if she can top. She says yes.

I arrive there then she ask me to wait(I arrive a little early) which I am okay,which she says she want to do make up.

She asks me to buy a pack of cig and a can of coke. I bought and didn't ask for money back.

So I went up her place which she claim her spanish boyfriend bought and there is a tenant of hers there which I know because I went into the wrong room. She then in the room straight up ask for money first which I gave.

We strip then I give her a handjob and oral her. We got to a 69 position then I sucked her then she just handjob me instead of blowing (although before meeting I clarified if bbbj is okay with her, she say she is)

Then when it comes to topping me , she could not get hard.

So I politely said if you cannot get hard then its not nice since I came to get topped. She replied then how.
I suggested I pay half(which is 80 instead of 160)

She then go off tangent to say that that a human being cannot be measured in dollars.

Then she said at most can accept 10 dollars lesser. I then ask for a bigger sum off (I think I asked for 50 off but now I cannot really remember) but the sum is less than 80. She then say she has no change. I replied that she can accept lesser because she didn't top.

Which then she went into the human cannot be measured by money nonsense.

That pisses me off because on the outside she act like a nice person but she is so money minded.

Then she added I charge 160 not 250 market price because you guys are cheapskate.

I was thinking that giving her 100 dollars for her figure and looks is already too much.

With her attitude,she is not even worth anything.

Then I politely ask for half of my money

She then ask me to get out.

She is a waste of money.

You can try at your own risk.

I just want to warn you guys.