View Single Post
Old 21-01-2017, 02:40 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108569 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
73, 75, 76 & 78

All 4 of them service is super tokcong give you same feeling like in Thailand soapy.

Today me & 3 other brudders went there and all of us grabbed the Thai newcomers. I had no. 73.... no regrets.

Boobs enhanced, pussy shaved and ordered me not to do anything. She will do everything for me. Loves to lick & suck and made me cim while giving me BBBJ in shower before even starting on massage..... enjoyed her nuru b2b on the waterbed with lots of rubba rubba and licking. Finally rinsed me clean and towel dry proceed to the bed for round 2. Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, sidespoon before surrendering to her in doggy. Definitely one of the best I ever taken in this spa. It would be perfect if only she was few years younger.

Feedback from my brudders their girls were also gave super tokcong service too.
Already planned another session tomorrow but we will rotate the girls as I want to try the others too.
Thanks for sharing, shall visit soon.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily