View Single Post
Old 17-01-2017, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 8
Somanyzaimas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySomanyzaimas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
How I bonk the cousin of my gf is because of my previous encounter with a minah.

My gf was out of town with her mum so I had the noble task of helping her through revision for the national exams as a backup tutor. I casually asked her if she knows the minah, since they are in the same CCA and in the same school cluster. She said yes. Little did I know she secretly took my photo and send to the minah and ask her how did we know each other. All I noticed was that her phone kept lighting up and I was rather annoyed. I asked her to quit chatting on the phone and concentrate.

This is the turning point.

"How was the sex with <minah name>?". "She says you cum a lot". "She says you finger fast and good". "She said you fuck her friend and sister too". "Is that true?". Questions came fast and furious. Not only was I tongue tied but to see that innocent looking girl say the word "cum" and "fuck" got me excited for some reason. She was begging me to tell her and promised she won't tell my gf. She told me she only had sex once with her CCA senior and that was a bad experience. She said she rather use her vibrator and cum. I was so surprised such a sweet, quiet and shy girl is no longer a virgin!

So I started telling her about the story and encounter with the minah, the friend and her sister. She slowly spreaded her legs and showed me the wet patch on her panty beneath her uniform skirt and started to rub herself a bit. She whispered in my ears and ask me to fuck her how I fuck them.

I almost went crazy when I heard that. My hands were trembling in excitement when I unbuttoned her shirt one by one. At the end of it the shirt opens up and shows her cotton cage bra covering her A cup breasts and her nipples fully erected. That bra reminds me how barely legal she was and I got real hard. Off came the skirt and I went to smell the wet patch.

It was heaven.

I pushed the cotton panty aside and start licking her wet hairless pussy and playing with her clit. Through the whole foreplay I had her nipples, clit and pussy stimulated together. She kept cumming until she goes limp. I wonder if the ladies in the family are all so sensitive.

Once she went limp, I positioned myself and enter her well lubricated pussy missionary. She gasped at my width and keep mumbling "oh my god it's fucking thick." Seeing such an innocent face say such words just spurs me on. I continued to tease her and let her get used to my size. Then it's doggy time. Like my gf, she couldn't stop cumming during doggy style. She was muffling her moans in her pillow. When I felt myself cumming soon, I pulled my dick out and got her to kneel down. I pulled her hair and started to fuck her mouth rather violently. She choked and gagged.

To end it all, my cum exploded all over her hair, eyes, mouth, bra, breasts, stomach and her panty . I took a photo of her covered in my cum and send to the minah. The minah shows thumbs up.

We are still having our rendezvous when we visit of one of their uncle's condo. I have to juggle carefully between gf and her.

One interesting development is that she is now introducing her cousin who is a couple of years younger to masturbation and sex toys. She showed me a video and I got real hard. I wonder if I will ever have a chance with the other cousin.
Nice sharing! more please