View Single Post
Old 15-01-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Budget found a Solid massage with big boob's + many happy ending and breast f.

Not sure if this thread would last, so I am going to keep my FR relatively short.

Location: 8/10 easily accessible, many buses. 10 min walk from MRT stations.
Room: 9/10 single spacious room. very well decorated, makes you feel totally at home.

Looks: 6/10 PRC milf type. not much make up. plain looking type. Likely to be in her mid to late 30s.
Complexion: 7/10 a bit tanned. Face was not that great but body was smooth.
Boobs: 7/10 should be B+ cup. Natural or not, for bros to decide. It is those soft to squeeze but somehow there is something "hard" behind and at the sides type.
Body: 7/10 well maintained

Massage: 8/10 soothing, I did not really ask her to massage that much.
Services: 9/10 many pattern, sibei horny type. mixture of sluttiness and GFE. I think if I elaborate too much, this thread will be removed.

Overall, if you are going for the massage and service instead of the looks and body, it is worth it.

Don't PM me for contact, PM TS. Another bro posted on this same ML twice and both times got removed.