View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 06:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Well, the same logic applies to the Tuk-Tuk scams, Wat Po temple scams, Ping Pong show scams, and Thai jewels scam....these things also spread and continue after so many years not because people enjoy it, but because they are effective in deceiving money from tourists.

Maybe i am in the minority, but to my memory I have never heard another seasoned member here say they truly 'enjoy' the Coyote concept in Thailand, where they can buy LDs with no option to barfine (or super expensive barfine for some Coyotes). For me this entirely defeat the purpose of a Gogo bar. Especially when they are mixed with normal Agogo girl bars, it just makes it confusing who you can barfine and which girl is a waste of your LDs. For this reason, it seems like bros here preach against those Arab Run bars because they mainly use the Coyote strategy against tourists without clearly telling them, who think they can barfine the girl. But again, maybe i am in the minority, and maybe i am out of touch with Thailand and what Bros here enjoy.
Majority of the real players/spenders on this forum/Singaporeans dun bother to post here. Because of the way the forum become, most dun really bothers to post FRs after their trips.

Unfortunately it's the era of coyote bars. U said many on the forum opposed/dislike coyotes bars. Are u saying it represents the majority of Singaporeans that patronised nana/cowboy? Hundreds and hundreds of Singaporeans pour into nana/cowboy every night. Even there's a hundred of disgruntled forumers who condemn coyote bars. There is no doubt that hundreds of Singaporeans pour into the cowboy/nana every night. Many years ago, coyotes was a novelty. Nowadays, 75% of the bars are coyotes or mixed coyotes/agogo girls.

Just a handful of agogo bars left to choose from. Mainly baccara,crazy house from cowboy , rainbow 1,2,3,5, spanky,Angelwitch are probably the only ones with 100% agogo concept.

It's not confusing to most who are used to the cowboy/nana scene. Maybe for urself. But agogo girls are the one wearing bikini. Coyotes are the ones with theme costume or sexy short pants. If u are still unsure which bars are which, u could easily have asked here. I believe there are still helpful bros who will answer your query. Or u can just ask the waitress in the bar to explain the difference. So what's the confusing part?

Who ever says u need to buy many LDs to barfine a coyote out? I have seen coyotes going out with customers just like any normal agogo bar style after buying 1-2 lady drinks. Even in agogo bar concept, I have seen generous customers buying trays of tequila for a agogo girl and then later barfine her. It's called building up the chemistry and getting the girl into the mood.

If customers are refusing the idea/concept of coyotes like u said, bars would not be paying high salary to engage coyote modelling as well as coyotes.

A little background info - agogo girl earns roughly 300baht for a day of work without barfine/drinks. A coyote is paid from 500-1200baht ( depends on which bar ) for a day of work without barfine/drinks.

If business model for coyote is bad and losing money, why would a bar owner pay 2-4 times salary for a girl? U may find it silly to buy lady drinks for a coyote. Then I would suggest going to soapys better. Straight simple transaction. No offence. No barfine. Free usage of room. No need buy ladydrinks.

U maybe feel wasteful to buy LDs for coyotes. But there's plenty of Singaporeans who goes to g club like Pimp, Villa , Sherbet ,Aladdin , Tomorrowland , Monte Carlo ( to name a few ) to spend thousands of baht a night to chill.

Conclusion - u have either have to keep up with the everchanging style. Coyote bars, gentleman clubs as well as pretty pubs where u buy tequila drinks for PRs to come sit and chat with u. If u feel wasteful, just stick to baccara and rainbow group agogo bars while they last. Even baccara , they are setting the LT time period at 4 hours unofficially. 6k LT + 1k BF = 7k. Why are there complains of expensive but baccara is still so popular? It may seems expensive for some but there are still many who willing to spend that kind of money.

U are not out of touch. U are just still stuck to 10 years ago concept. Where 80% of the bars in Bangkok are agogo bars. 10 years back, a LT at rainbow bar is only 3k baht and the girl stay till noon.

A coyote can hit 200+ LDs on a 15 day tag work at a coyote bar. That averages to at least 13LDs a night. Also on weekends like Friday and Saturdays, some girls can hit 25-35 LDs a night. If customers are not willing to patronise such concept/bars/coyotes, it would not be substainable for them to pay high salary to the girls.

Also there are customers who are willing to barfine a girl out to cheong disco and pay them 2k-3k without bonking them and release them back by 3am? As much as u are not willing to spend that kind of money, I personally have met and seen many Singaporeans who are willing to spend.

Like someone said on this forum, dun blame the inflation/expensive rates, blame yourself for not earning more.

These are entirely views from another perspective.