View Single Post
Old 27-12-2016, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile A Day in the Forest

That voice......its a lady's voice.........

Philip was riding into the woods with his horse until a beautiful singing voice caught his attention.

He followed where that heavenly voice came from. He need to find that voice.

He galloped but then fell into a water. Scowling at his horse.

He then went under a tree and dry up his outer clothing and boots.

The voice was louder...she is close.

He slowly went hiding behind a tree.. and there he saw her, he found her.

A beautiful woman singing. Her blond golden hair, her lips was in perfect shape of a bow, red as blood, skin beautiful and tempting frame.

She was beautiful.
Beautiful indeed.

Aurora was out to the forest picking up red berries as she was humming a song that have been stuck in her mind ever since.

She stood up as she found her basket full. The peripheral vision saw a man standing behind a tree which surprised her.

She gasp and started to run but then strong hands caught her back. His mere touch send her body unexplainable magic. It felt warm.

She look up and saw his face.

She never saw a man before. She just saw some glimpse in her dreams. But this man, this stranger standing in front of her was beautiful. Perfect. His tall frame was towering her and her broad body was like a god. Is he a god?

Her eyes studies his face.

Those eyes. Deep dark brown eyes. Perfect nose, luscious lips and strong shaped jaws.

Who is he?
He watch her as she stared at him. His hands went to her small waist and pulled her closer. She heard her whimper and smiled as he then caressed her cheeks. Her eyes closed as she was loving the touch he was giving him.

"What is your name, love?"
Her eyes open and look at his "How can I be so sure that I can trust you with my name?"

His eyes went down and watch her lips. His fingers now touch her lower lip. "I won't hurt you..." he said and his eyes went back to hers. "now, tell me your name."

"Aurora."
"Why is a girl like you, roaming out in this forest?"

"I lived nearby." she said as she was still looking at him at awe.

"Have you seen a man in your life before? Aurora?"

She shook her head and look at him. "No... I've never seen a man before. As I was forbidden to go out of this forest."

"Why?"

"My three stepmothers forbid me to. They said it is dangerous."

"So.. you just lived alone with them?"

"Yes."
"This is your first time seeing an actual man?"

"Yes..."
"Being... close with a man?"
She nodded and he pulled her closer and caressed her cheek.

"Being... touched by a man?"
Aurora nodded again and gripped his arm as he felt his hands sliding down her waist to her hips then to her thighs. His callous hands were sexy and god the look in his eyes was inviting. Magnetic and handsome.

He smiled and leaned closer as he planted a kiss in her forehead then to her jaws, then to her cheeks, then to her lips.

He pulled her closer and deepen the kiss. Aurora didn't know what to do but just follow his lead and opened her mouth, kissing him.

He taste amazing........