View Single Post
Old 26-12-2016, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 17
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Haven't been to the stables in Sg for a while and decided to solo commando mission today. Took a look and S Sense Miso fit the bill, tried to book but no slots at the time I wanted. Okt offered Viola and decided to take the plunge since she looked kinda cute. Checked with okt if she allowed frenching and okt said yes. Ended up she wasn't comfortable with it during the session, only had some very brief lite pecks.

My fr:
Looks: 6/10 pretty photoshopped, only the one in work wear looks more like her.
Body: 6/10 some scars, minah skin tone
Boobs: 7/10 C cups but a little saggy
Attitude: 8.5/10 pretty hardworking, never complain much, except for the frenching part. Automatically starts massaging me once the first shot was over. Can tell she's more of an introvert, slow to warm up. Not sure about comms since I speak Thai..
Gfe: 7/10 like I said she's the slow to warm type, so if you're into the hyper friendly girls that treat you like a lover at start then she's not for you.
Rtf: probably not, but might return to visit her friend Skype that I caught a glance of, with photo similarity of around 85% to her pics.