View Single Post
Old 22-12-2016, 08:54 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2759 / Power: 14
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffwang View Post
probably some weirdo bros from here keep harass and stalk the lady all time, some of the bros here can be extreme from what i know. say something or do something that make the lady uneasy.

for these bros, take a look at yourself, ugly, poor, useless bloke, who in the right mind will a pretty syt or lady fall for you??? just do some reflections most of these ladies and syt only treat bros here like pests, merely nothing but money trees to shake.

Just think those ladies and syt, who in the right mind want to associate themselves with the weirdos or typical poor hideous looking blokes here?

Due to me able to converse in thai, i have always listen and chat with the thai ladies while eating the snacks bring by some stupid brothers here, we will be laughing and saying how stupid and naive all these bros are, and so shameless and thick skin to try to do funny things or want to court them, always have a good laugh over at what the bros here do with the ladies.

sorry about the hard truths being spilled out here..

But one thing the bros here are good also. Ever heard of a popular chinese saying 鮮花插在牛糞上, the 牛糞 aka shit is the bros here. if no 牛糞 support of $$$, how can the flower bloom and substain its living????
lol-worthy reply. cold and hard truths though. Not sure whether you will be zapped but I will give you my humble 7 points when the system refreshes.

what you said was really the truth though you did not package it in a nicer manner but it should really be a wake up call for some. For those who have deeper pockets, have the looks and career and can afford to take care of them (and their family), good for you if they fall for you too. For those who can only afford to pay for these transactions, really, don't fall too deep. because the truth about how the ladies feel for you may really hurt. Most won't go all the way to think that you are dumb like what bro jeffwang mentioned (he was putting his point across strongly) but it is "just a gift from a customer", no feelings attached. They are still normal ladies and a lot of guys actually buy them gifts; from gold bracelets to other jewelry to new phones to food,chocolates flowers etc. mostly end up in the bins, shared with other ladies, or to other customers, other than extra phones to be sold, jewelry to be given to their parents at home or to pawn them for cash back home. You may or may not KC the ladies but chances are really slim.

After saying these, I still truly believe these actions will still continue till the earth goes into ice age again.

Cheers