View Single Post
Old 22-12-2016, 07:22 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2759 / Power: 14
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Another page of hilarious replies. The question was a valid one but bros who have had experience are contributing to the answers pool. I stand to agree to most of the opinions. Objectively speaking if you do not want any string attached, treat it like a transaction regardless you are meeting them here or in thailand. If you and the lady are emotionally attached and prolly see some future in this, you are still going to pay, albeit more, by a yard. And as the cliche and common sense go, you cannot treat her like an FL anymore by that time.

All in all, drop the thought of you getting robbed or ambushed. C'mon, assuming you are a singaporean, you should have went through basic military training? Even more so if you used to be a combatant? Man up!

Cheers

Last edited by merelyevil; 22-12-2016 at 07:32 PM.