Thread: Action in Japan
View Single Post
Old 15-12-2016, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 863 / Power: 11
overseasgboy is a splendid one to beholdoverseasgboy is a splendid one to beholdoverseasgboy is a splendid one to beholdoverseasgboy is a splendid one to beholdoverseasgboy is a splendid one to beholdoverseasgboy is a splendid one to beholdoverseasgboy is a splendid one to behold
I then went about shibuya trying to kill time, hoping that I made the right decision between her / Minako, hoping that i would not be chopped carrot head.

At the instructed time, I dutifully made my way back to the shop, for which the lady apologized as Anju was currently held up in traffic from shinjuku. No biggie then, as I then sat down in one of the booths and continued browsing through the iPad, checking up on the other girls available (I will touch on the other girls in another post, if any bros are interested!).

After waiting for about 20minutes, I head the sounds of high heels along the corridor outside as I held my breath in anticipation. Would I be disappointed because of photoshopping skills? Would the vitals be as fake as most of our dome1-3 listings? Frankly, I must admit that had lowered expectations due to repeated misses back in SG. And when she rounded the corner and stepped into the shop, all my worries faded away.

Right here, in front of me, mine for the next 60min, was a goddamn beautiful specimen of a Japanese lady. She was 1.70m as described, angular cheekbones and freckles made her extremely pretty. She apologized profusely in English, and tugged at my arm playfully and told me let's go! She then held my arm as we slowly walked through the street, where magically two love hotels appeared. We chose the one on the right, and once you enter there is a giant LCD screen which showed photos of the rooms available in real-time as well as the cost per hour/2hrs. I was only left with a 5000¥ or 6000¥ option, so I picked the former. We picked up the keys (no ID required, unlike
SG) and took the lift up to the room. I must add that we chatted throughout the journey to the room, as she tried her best to make me feel at ease.

Once we stepped into the room, the action started IMMEDIATELY. She initiated by locked her lips and we frenched for a good 5minutes, first slow kissing, then passionate tongue fighting. She then flung me onto the bed (fully clothed) and continued frenching me. I ran my hand up those long long legs, my god they were amazing, and found her to be completely bald under he beatifically one piece dress. When she undressed I literally stopped breathing. Her body was a 10. Never mind that I knew her boobs were enhanced. Never mind the tribal tattoo over her lower back, which was not advertised. This was a supermodel's body. I swear to god this is the kind of body I would pay $500 for, not $288! I ran my hands up and down her wonderland, and she moaned appropriately as I fingered her and played with her sensitive nipples.

She then went down on me, and this was the best BBBJ I have ever experienced. She is a commando, no doubt, with appropriate slurping, not too sloppy, and just the right pressure and momentum. I usually don't have trouble holding back my orgasms, but this time round I was clenching my fists trying my best NOT to cum within ONE MINUTE and ruin everything, silently cursing that the 90min/unlimited shots was not available today!