View Single Post
Old 13-12-2016, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 15
ninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud of
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

after reading so many pages i decide to contribute.

when i was in NS 10 years ago, i use to have this FB that a friend introduced to me. not bad and she was quite meaty.

every time i would cab over to her place at 2am and fuck her until 5am then i would cab back to camp for 5BX. i remember fucking her doggy style one time and Boston Public was on TV, so i just watch Chi Mcbride while doggy her. last damn long sia. wait until commercial then turn her over and finish.

we had sex for a few months. then i decided to end the relationship. then i heard from her friend that my ex FB used to have a boyfriend. he was a drug addict. and he DIED FROM AIDS. WTF.

kept having flashbacks of her giving me BBBJ and we raw once. fuck my life man. was so afraid for the next few months to a year, constantly going to HIV test. but heng, i am clean.

she knn never say before. u say jialat or not.