View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1812 / Power: 15
fookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant future
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Nothing to do now while waiting at salon for my gf. Let me share my abit jialat story.

Still remember my first time with my current gf about 5 years ago. She was sharing openly her past sex experience with her only ex 4 years after we got tgt as she wana be honest with me. After hearing that and I feeling horny, I start to touch her and we make out. At first she resist abit say we cannot do. After awhile She gave in as she also feeling horny cause haven't do for 4 years already.

As me and her haven't do quite long already, so abit inexperienced, forgot can do the pull out method cause we were unprepared with no condom. Do raw halfway she say no condom ask me don't shoot. So we stopped, very anti climax and hug to sleep. U all say jialat anot?

But My cum stuck inside me never come out feeling super gao wei so can't sleep. Toss and turn around for 2-3 hours later I decided to go 7-11 to buy condom and finish up the job with her. Whole night didn't get to sleep until 4am. Haha! Those were my first time with her. Just sharing.

So over the 5 years with her, we've been doing for 4 years. We're getting married in a few months time so she decided the 5th year we stop having sex, she say wana keep the excitement and anticipation for wedding night again. So here I am, 8th month without sex already. This one lagi jialat. Sigh

Last edited by fookydud; 10-12-2016 at 12:47 PM.