View Single Post
Old 26-11-2016, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
You are wrong . Their technology is much more advance than Singapore's . Why would they need these samples ? There is more than meets the eyes here .
Once again this forum needs my post to set the standards n tell u wats going on.

It's probably not stated by fucked up spore media but China already made it clear. Ties with spore is poor now n been poor for some time

So the prc officials know it's open season to whack spore. Don't need give face especially on sensitive topics like Taiwan Tibet xinjiang.

So from this tank seizure prc is putting spore in its place.
They're telling spore they should know it's place regarding Taiwan. And must act appropriately.

And what many miss out isn't that spore been doing this for years n China did nothing. BUT the important fact is spore isn't helping Taiwan. It's Taiwan helping spore

Already other countries obey China to freeze out Taiwan. Spore is NOTHING SPECIAL. Theyve to do the same thing.

So spore is now Chinas little brother. It's not an independent country n It's Not an equal.

They need to b taught it's place. Fucking ironic. I hope China destroy the tanks like they destroy contraband tiger penises. N invite garbagement like hen n Vivian to be GOH. but before destroy, reverse engineer n put up specs online like open source coding. Indonesia n Malaysia will laugh their head off

And don't sympathise garbagement hor.
They KNOW ties are bad.
So why stop at Hong Kong with tanks used in Taiwan. Garbagement don't know Hong Kong is China meh. Fucking stupid

I can't wait for cb Vivian to do Wat he do best. run his cb mouth n make the situation worse
________
Exchange points ironic ma

Last edited by sadfa; 26-11-2016 at 10:40 PM.