View Single Post
Old 16-11-2016, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by broessex View Post
From what I heard they're only given 5 mins break (usually at customer's expense) to tidy up the room, reapply make up etc. May get a 15 mins break around 2-3pm for some food, but that's about it. The more popular ones almost never get any kind of rest while the less popular ones are relegated to kitchen duty, cooking and washing during their free time.

Imho, it's a tough enough job sucking off different dicks every hour, and lying on their backs for money. Bros who steal their money are absolutely the scum of the earth.
Yeah, the girls try to get you out the door with about 10 min to spare. That's how they set their alarms.

I agree such thieves are absolutely the worst but tough job or not - the money these girls make in the 2 weeks, can go a looong way in thailand. Heard one tell me can don't work for a year or more. True?? Better than letting their boyfrens fuck them for free right?