View Single Post
Old 17-10-2016, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: First time going danok and I need advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenmazlan View Post
I plan on staying in the Satit Grand View Hotel and taking ST from their massage parlour - to be more time economical than going out to Mutiara Spa ?
But some posts have said the ML dont want to bonk ? Is that the normal SOP or was the bro just unlucky ?
When booking ML, please ask the massage OKT which girls do everything. Everything meant .........hand job, ping pong, deep throat, bonking in various ways, etc. Don't be so modest in your questions to the massage OKT. Give him a small tip.

Whether you will succeed also depends on your quality....your looks, age, poot pasa thai, dressing, etc. Doubt it if the ML wants a pineapple face, fat, ugly, extra big size, very dark skin, bad breath person, stingy bonker.

Same questions when you are in the bigger clubs..........ask the head captain which bikini models in that club are available to be bonk in your room, after the club closes for the night. Just make sure that you get the head captain or flower lady / man / katoey........and not some new comer captain to provide you the answers. And please filter the info that you received.

Last edited by Yokosi; 18-10-2016 at 10:25 AM.