Old 17-09-2016, 04:48 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
WeiWeiKeKe is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Shaming Fucked up MP or MLs

Is AA 'qualified' to be on this list with its 'strong track record'?

Reviews of A&A Wellness Spa (Sharing is Caring)

“Bunch of Crooks!”

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

This is the worst experience I've had in terms of getting a massage. Prepaid $68/hr and when we were about to leave they said that we had to pay them for an extra 30 mins,which we said we didn't ask for or get. They didn't let us leave! So eventually had to call the cops. Who arrived and got the...

“DO NOT GO HERE!!”

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

One of the worst massages ever! Totally tried to get more money out of us. Pushed for an upgrade constantly during the massage. "Take extra half an hour ", " pay extra 10 dollars for hot oil ". The boss lady stormed out and went to my wife's room and started shouting at her because I didn't want to pay...

“Don't go. ”

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 December 2015 via mobile

Don't go here. 3 flights of stairs. Uncoordinated experience which felt more like a grab for cash than a relaxing retreat. I was so put off I felt compelled to write this review.

“Overpriced and Noisy!”

2 of 5 stars Reviewed 20 July 2015 via mobile

Visited this Spa after a long flight, hoping for some relaxation. After climbing up three flights of stairs, we were met by helpful staff and decided on a couples massage. The massage was average, overpriced and noisy! There seemed to be some renovation work going on and ended up listening to the sound of drilling and hammering throughout my massage...

“Big let down”

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

Very disappointing for the price, left feeling like I went in only full of oil. Also cash only but didn't say!! Attitude stinks!

“DON'T GO THERE !!!”

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 26 April 2015 via mobile

Just came out of this place after having only one leg done of a "30mn" foot massage in the middle of the walkway that turned out to be only 15mn massage ! My friend took full body massage for 45mn of which she did 15mn then was asked to switch room ! Another massage "therapist" was send to finish her