View Single Post
Old 22-07-2016, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold
Re: Life before I met my boss wife (story)

Dad is going to expand his investment in Chiang Mai. Mum has decided to go back and help him. Auntie May (my mum's youngest sister) will be moving into our house and take care of us. Auntie May's husband passed away a few years back and they had no child. She has always been fond of us and always come to stay with us. When mum asked her to be our guardian, she readily agree to it.

Mum left after Dec school holiday. My life starts to change soon. During the Mar school holiday, I was at one of those arcade centre with my “死党" (buddies). We were quite engrossed in playing "Street Fighters". One of my buddy Dav was quite good at using this character "Ryu". He has been on the winning streaks despite many challengers. In those days, whoever is good gets to keep playing and sure to attract challengers to come and try to "dethrone" him.

Among the challengers, there was this guy who keeps putting in credits to fight Dav's character. Dav jus keep winning. Boys being boys, Dav starts to get a little over his head and starts taunting all his challengers. Some would just laughs it off but Dav's taunting pissed this guy off.