View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 23
somebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by marini123 View Post
2nd time at MITU:

Unplanned trip to MITU because got scammed at Dream heaven soi 33, the place that I heard so much good things about. will share more in separate post.

Booked Natsu, a rookie rank girl. was told she wasn't trained in nuru gel stuff yet so even with VIP room it wont be great. said ok to a normal shower room......

After paying, had to wait around 5 mins at the waiting area. this time no energy drink probably because its a rookie rank girl?

Overall still think MITU was fantastic and should try
nice FRs, up you 15 pts, bro!
tried mitu a few times my last trip during Xmas, the jap boss was nice, offered me energy drink every time leh, even if it's a 2k rookie gal.
at the end of every session, the boss even peeled open a stick of ice cream & stand behind counter to give me.
tried to tip him, but he dun want to accept & walked me to the door to send me off. very polite.