View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

bro great FR man!!

but i think you went too early already. i think the girls haven't warmed up yet so haven't really get into the mode to sit with customers hahaha. i usually bar hop until quite late and then just flirt here and there, touch here and there.

one of my best memory was in an agg at nana (can't remember the name already) where i fingered a 'PR hostess' where she is supposed to drink with customers only...and in the end i bf her and brought her to climaxx and she was so horny and high that she lifted her skirt and grind her pussy on my dick !! but she used her skirt to cover la. but erm people can see what we are doing lor hahaha

i stopped it after a short while coz i damn paiseh and then contineud to finger her discreetly under the table, my middle finger stroking her cit and sliding in and out her wet pussy...