View Single Post
Old 24-06-2016, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
http://sgfoxy.com/%e6%95%8f%e8%bf%aa...ang-lookalike/

Just tried Mindy this afternoon. Photos are 100% genuine. She's a well-trained masseuse. According to her, she was spotted by the boss of $$$$$$ who invited her over to Singapore to work. Very chatty, warm and fun person to be around. The session I had was reminiscent of my first session with Moon (the one currently based in HK). As she's new to providing sexy, sensual massage, spent half the session teaching her, but had a blast of a time doing it, because she was really enthusiastic about learning.

Looks: 8.5/10 genuine sweet, sweet young thing
Body: 8.5/10 slim, young, like a Poly girl
Boobs: 32A+ with cute, tiny pink nips, strictly not for boobs lovers
Massage: 9/10 genuine stuff. Massage lovers die die must try.
Sensual: unrated, but she'll be hot stuff very soon!
Autoroam: 3G/3.5G limited roaming near south pole
Attitude:10/10 she's wants to give the best authentic massage coupled with a most enjoyable sensual package, within her limits
GFE: 9/10, loved her smile and the way she would bury her face in my embrace when she felt embarrassed. High playability!
Location: discreet but inconvenient for non-drivers (same building as Moon/Lemon/Crystal)
Damage: $110+GST
RTM: A big resounding YES!
u mean somewhere near peace centre ? Good location near a lot of ktv girls.

Seem like quite a number of good looking girls residing nearby. Moon lemon crystal. Anyone know where Chiobu crystal? Last heard she went overseas back on 4 June schooling only weekends can meet afterthat lost contact recently. She got those almond shaped eyes and v shape Korean Chin that look attractive on her.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection