Thread: Sex in +++yo
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2006, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 19
raverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyraverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Sex in +++yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arigato
... Finally, I decided on one that has this sweet innocent student look who is also tall and has a good figure. She gave me a warm smile when I picked her. Right after paying to the joint counter (40,000yen, approx S$533), she held my hand and brought me to a love hotel nearby. The room cost 9,000yen (S$120) for 1hr...
Don't want to rain on your parade, pardon my frankness... just my humble opinion:

1) The possibilities increase exponentially in Japan - nihongo o kanarazu naratte kudasai-yo! - if you learn the language - quick! You've already been there 6 months, you might even persuade your company to pay for the language course seeing that you are there for an extended period of time.

2) You overpaid on everything.
Check this out: http://www.b-trip.net/index2.html
Click on "system". It's a "Hotel Health" (hoteru herusu) in Osaka. (Prices for pink services are fairly typical throughout Japan, unless you're in a smaller town and have connections to the local mob). The hotel charge (typically a love hotel) is Y2500. "Delivery Health" (deri herusu) simply means an outcall service - ie the girl visits you at your hotel. 60 mins = Y16,000. Signing up for their "membership" knocks a few thousand yen off all prices. Again, you gotta know the language. If you already write chinese youre better off than most foreigners.

3) If the OKT (or his runner) is Chinese, you probably got a Chinese girl who speaks Japanese better than you! Very few Japanese girls serve foreigners, because they won't get any business with local Japanese men once it is known she has serviced "gaijin". Being Chinese is touch-and-go. Asian, but still "gaijin".

Cheers!