Thread: My kinky ex
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 06:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 13
iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My kinky ex

It was 10pm when my phone rang, didn't know it was ringing as I was playing Legos with my nephew. Kinda hard trying to get a 8 year old to sleep when he has all his new toys. His parents my oldest sister and her husband was off on a holiday and he was staying over till they came home.

By the time I got back to my room it was already almost 11pm. Saw that the miss call was from Jessica, I quickly called her back.

Daniel: hey baby, sorry was playing with Aden just now. He just won't sleep.

Jessica: hahaha, what's Aden doing at your place?

Daniel: we'll babysitting him.

Jessica: ok, I wanted to tell you that I can meet you at 11.30. But I guess you can't make it in time, how bout I cab down?

Daniel: it's ok, I can go down and find you. Where are you?

Jessica: I'm at sunset way. I'll text you the address ok? Don't drive in, my dad thinks I'm going over to Janet's house ok.

Daniel: ok, I'll find a place to wait for you than.

Soon, I was on my way there. Manage to reach at 11.31pm,

Daniel: baby, I'm here. You know where the 7-11 is? I'm just outside At the carpark.

Jessica: ok, I'll come over now.

I was feeling kind of thirsty. Playing with a 8 year old can draining you out. As I step out of 7-11 after buying my evian water. I spotted Jessica walking down the street. Jeans and a causal halter top with a pair of red heel that looks higher than the previous evening pair. On her neck was my angel pendant,

Jessica: hey baby, merry Christmas.

She lean over and we kissed. Her cheeky was extremely red and her eyes were red, not bloodshot but you can tell she had be drinking a fair bit.

Daniel: you want some water?

Jessica: thanks dear, I had so much too drink, my cousin kept giving us drinks.

Daniel: your parents were ok with that?

Jessica: only for special occasions, if not my parents hate us drinking on our own or with friends.

Daniel: I guess they are just worry. So your dad was ok with you walking out on your own?

Jessica: I told him, Janet and her brother was picking me up but they got kind of lost so I'm meeting them at the 7-11.

Daniel: hmm.... Didn't know your such a good liar.

Jessica: only cause to see you and spend more time with you only.

Daniel: so sweet of you. Love you dear.

I lean down and we shared another kiss. Before I help her into the car, the heels were too tall for her to walk properly in the car park. I had to support her as we slowly made our way to the car.

Daniel: baby, those heels are too tall for you, you can't even walk properly.

Jessica: I know my feet are killing me.

Daniel: ok ok, you want to take them off? I'm carry you through the door and all the way up into my room later.

Jessica: hahaha, you practice for our wedding night?

Daniel: I don't need to practice, I'm sure I can lift you up and walk all the way from my drive way to my room.

Jessica: I don't think you can.... I'm not that light ok.

Daniel: is that a challenge I sense?

Jessica: so what if it is?

Daniel: well that challenge accepted but what's my reward if I can?

Jessica: hmmm.... I'll give you a kiss?

Daniel: ok than.

Jessica: aren't you easy to bribe?

Daniel: only for you baby, only for you.