Old 01-06-2016, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 19
wa81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ladies: are u able to continue have sex with a cheating husband / bf

Society had evolved. In the past, women were housewives, stay home and look after the domestics. Men were breadwinners, no husband no money no livelihood. Divorce were a taboo and it had always looked bad for the women, saying they can't look after their husbands and catered to their needs.
Thus the women charters which looked after the wellness of our women, and it had not changed for who dares to request a change when the women had rose in power, any change to the charters will not go down well for the ladies.

Present, women have greater earning powers, striving for equal social standings, that they have the options to choose. Thus when men cheat, women are empowered to divorce, simple.

Would the children suffer? I had seen cases where the kids are better off, TV had always protrayed broken families as worse off. To me, what matters is the love for the kids from their parents which is most important. Children seeks attention, not a fake image of a parent who is never there for them.

Then, what happens if it's the other way round? The wife cheated. Is there a difference in the treatment? A man can have sex without the emotion package, but can a woman do that?

Sex aside, what really counts is what really is the feeling deep in both your hearts. Some would said as long as he brings home the bread, and remember the way home every night, is fine. 逢场作戏.