View Single Post
Old 21-05-2016, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Seek brother help to compile list of clean massage to ease neck ache or back ache

There is a spa presumably clean and looks clean from outside ... In order to maintain this "clean" outlook, the owner would slap their Masseuses with a compounded fine of $1500 if each time they were caught offering extra "special" services to the patrons ... The irony is their spa also offer P- and K-Massage in their standard menu. Their P- and K-massage are obviously crap which is out to con the horny+gullible patron$. Not sure if the Masseuses know the real technique of P- and K-massage let alone differentiating the two techniques. Most patrons would end up having a HJ (and/or BJ) after being stimulated. Bwahahaha ... Maybe the spa might as well advertise their P-Massage as "P-Massage w/HJ+BJ".

In addition, I was astounded when I heard from a Masseuse working there that the patrons could in fact buy the masseuse's time so that they could go on a date for dinner, movie, others "extra-curricular", etc. with the Masseuses whom they desire. My question is, is this spa a "Spa fronted unlicensed brothel"??

These days entrepreneurs have lotsa ideals to make fast $$$ ...

The above is merely an eye-opener for those who are not in the known ... Am not here to jeopardise the livelihood of the Masseuses in this spa (hence no shop name or location is mentioned) ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 24-05-2016 at 09:53 PM.