View Single Post
Old 17-05-2016, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 9
blitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

http://www.spa9.net/en/jhzx/
Went to No.9 SPA that many have mentioned previously a few days ago.

Generally they have 2 main categories - massage and SPA(which starts from 499RMB). Within the categories I don't think the massage matters much. But some of their prettiest girls only do service for SPA hence the higher rate.

1st night when I went, I requested for a lady with a good figure to see what kind of standard they can give me. Girl who came in was fairly tall almost 1.7m but had love handles, said she's 26. When asked for extras she quoted prices for everything from taking off her top to full service at a hotel. Wasn't really interested in paying extra because I didn't think she wasn't that pretty, didn't note down her tag no. Either

2nd night before I went I already memorized some tag numbers of pretty massuers whose photos are displayed on the wall at the locker area from the previous night. So I requested for no. 323 even before I got my number tag. She's really tall (1.75m - same height as me), model figure without any tummy fats and a B cup. She does not have a sharp nose but still has a very pretty face. I got 2 HJs from her (Maybe the second was complimentary because I requested for her and I think that makes a difference) and she was really hardworking for the second. Had some good dry humping. She won't take off any of her clothes I think because of instructions by management but I could put my hand inside anyway.

The other pretty girl I saw from photos on the wall was no. 360. Quote their numbers before you get your tags.