View Single Post
Old 03-05-2016, 01:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Troubled SB Looking for a kind Sugardaddy

Hang tough there, sis. For ppl not in the know, having cancer or having to take care of sick people like cancer or dementia cases are real tough. For someone who has gone through cancer n financial problems, I admire yr determination to work through yr problems. Important thing is be grateful for even the smallest blessings in your life everyday. It'll make it easier for u to pull through. It's hard, but try. Hang in there.

As for foul-mouthed meanies, dun bother to answer them. Cut off links with what they say. They're purely negative energy that'll wear you down. If you believe in karma, they'll return and turn on them.

Important thing is look after yourself well, especially yr health. Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarbunny2016 View Post
...3. I don't expect anyone to know what it is like taking care of a cancer patient. Especially when they are coming in and out of hospital. It is hard to juggle a service/shift job and this. But to say that I got fired for being "not hardworking" "LAZY" "negative reason" and by say "CANCER IS A DISEASE AND TREAT IT LIKE STD" is simply rude. Yes I might get it in the future. But it don't spread to other people and isn't contagious. That's why I have to stand up and clarify. I am sorry u find taking care of my mother and only parents "NEGATIVE" "LAZY" "AND DISEASED RIDDEN"........they don't pay bank loans. That's why I manage to find a new job and work some ie like you because I can't "spend beyond my means". I pity the woman who birth you. To know one day when she is down you are going to kick her to the road because U can't spend beyond your means to save her. I understand there will be plenty more mean comment and people who are too lazy to read this. This is the last time I wish to talk about this and the last time I will be clarifying this. Sorry I have no disease. My mother have cancer. No more sob story because those are reserved for social service.