View Single Post
Old 30-04-2016, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 10
hunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: The Day I lost My Virgin

she took the towel off her face and tried to kiss me but i just keep ramming her. Piak PIAK PIAK PIAK. and with her moaning in sync with my piak piak sound, she soon squirt again. felt quite pain for my dick but shiock, tight some more. i slowly too out my dick, went on top of her and used her hands to press her neh neh tgt. she seems to understand what i wanted.

i slowly boob fucked her. my small dick in between those huge neh neh and she stick her tongue out every now and then teasing my little brother. i cannot tahan already. gonna cum. i just go forward, stick my dick in her mouth and deepthroat her a few times and unload my 2nd platoon for the day. she immediately slapped my butt after swallowing my cum.

y: u like to cim ah, always shoot in my mouth. *pouts her mouth like angry baby*

Me: shiock ma. *plants a kiss on her forehead* dun angry la hee. love u ok?

we cuddle together and slept the whole afternoon. woke up at 5pm and she is still sleeping. damn, 1st day of ITE, got gf liao, great sex somemore. but only know her name Y. i checked her sling bag, no HP leh, never mind, i wrote down my hp on a piece of paper and a short message telling her i need to go home first. call me when wake up.