Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Quietsnuggles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Offering Companionship Service

Questions that I expect with answers:
  • Got so good, no sex? A: Yup, no sex. I might reveal why I refuse, should the conversation feel good.
  • Gay ah? A: Nope, just some reasons and also don't feel good with strangers.
  • Expenses, who pay? A: Since you are buying my time only, lets just go dutch shall we? Unless you already paid and don't mind a freeloader
  • Nether regions accessible? A: Yes but for females only(sorry I don't think I will feel comfortable with guys doing that) you may rub touch carress and by doing that, I presume that I can access yours too(without breaching my initial terms, of course). You may stop me any time should you feel uncomfortable with it. Also, if you want me to do something but I'm not being proactive, let me know through hints or directly
  • I'm feeling way too high, I want sex, can? A: Most likely, no. I'm sticking to my services. This is also for females only though SHOULD I accept for cases where I feel it helps you emotionally. Please note the thin line of difference between emotionally and fulfilling your desires, thank you.
  • After paying for service, can I greet you if I were to bump into you? A: Yeah, sure! But our status would just be friends, or close friends whom you don't wanna tell others in the past. I will play along, no worries. On my side though, I will treat you as stranger by default. Like, 'some human just walked past me' kinda stuff.

Last edited by Quietsnuggles; 09-04-2016 at 06:28 PM.