Old 06-04-2016, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Quietsnuggles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Offering Companionship Service

First and foremost, I'm a male offering 'special' companionship service(please don't get me wrong). Mainly(targetting)
- Those under tremendous pressure
- Those trapped in emotional barriers
- Those hoping to find someone who understands you
Height: 169cm
Weight: 79kg
Looks: average, meh

- For my Companionship Service(hereinafter: service, services), sex is NOT included.

- Offering companionship service such as snuggling(intimate acts such as kissing, cuddling, rubbing just NO sex) or anything** that I can help out with my time(movies, dates, outings etc)
**less those I deem unacceptable (such as becoming a REAL punching bag., BDSM or craps like that)

- Outcalls only. I don't mind going to your house so no need for hotels. But I will may need to spend some free time to know you better first, if phone conversation isn't enough due to time constraints^^

This is just a trial, hence putting in restrictions first.
I have financial issues on hand, but I understand my services are not 'complicated' thus:
  • Time: optional* $10/hr for time limited to 11am to 9pm, weekends only(sorry for any inconveniences). There is no need to give me an end time. I'm prepared to spend entire day with you
    *optional meaning, you may choose not to pay if you did not feel better. Yes, just tell me I wasn't of help to you after service hours.
  • Gender/Race: Only chinese(Male/Female) for now.
Please note I don't mind if you are gay/lesbian or whatever unless you are not human. I'm out to help people including myself. I have a listening ear and could offer advice if needed.

I do not want to have my pictures posted, rejection fee is zero.
*Time bought excludes free time. Free time is FREE(like, duh).
I would appreciate though, if you are willing to pay for my public transportation(max $5)

Contact me at [email protected] before I pass you my number or vice versa. Discretion is guaranteed.

By abiding to my terms and conditions, lets help each other out! I could only reply emails at night for weekdays(working) so advance apologies for late replies!!

Respect, and you will be respected. Do not like my thread, move on. There's no need to zap unless this made you hate, which amazes me.

Last edited by Quietsnuggles; 10-04-2016 at 10:17 PM. Reason: $10/hr is for sustaining my services.. hope bros and sis understand(STARTS NOW)