Old 04-04-2016, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 13
samsengkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Fetish - Seeing Other Guys with GF

She wore a blue-white V-neck halter neck bare back dress that night. It was a night out to a large club at Clarke Quay. I remember clearly becos I bought it online from Victoria's Secret for her.

We met my friend there (decided to try just on one first). He was there first. Cover charge only for entry on Saturday nights. Comes with one free drink. We reached around 10+pm and it was already quite packed. Luckily my friend arrived earlier and could get a table for us. Otherwise had to stand the whole night.

My gf sat next to him and me opposite her. As the night wore on, they drank more. At times, I hinted to him via text message that he should initiate something but he didn't. I drank a lot of the house beer too.

My gf decided she needed to go to the toilet. I told my friend to accompany her. They didn't come back even after 15 minutes or so. I called his phone and it ranged till voicemail and so I decided to go look for them.

I saw her sitting on a high stool near the toilet and he was french kissing her while standing. I watched for a while and had to go back to the table in case someone took it.

Shortly after, from where I was seated, I could see them on the dance floor among the crowd. I saw him run his finger down her cleavage as they were dancing and subsequently saw them french kissing and hugging at times.

They came back shortly after about two songs. This time, they behaved more intimately than before they went for the toilet break. His arm was around her shoulder or waist most of the time. More beer flowed.

Nothing major happened at the club but we decided to go to his office which is one of the shophouses nearby. I was very drunk by then and sort of had to stagger my way, following him. When there, I puked in his toilet bowl. I seriously drank too much at the club.

When I came out, I saw he brought her to the couch at the waiting area for visitors and they had already started kissing. I watched them through the door of the adjoining conference room. He undid the knot on her halter neck dress, revealing her nude bra (I know.. I should have told her to go bra-less but she's a 36D (I'm not kidding about this) and it's going to be too much bounce if bra-less.

They continued to make out but didn't go the full one probably because it was their first encounter.