Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Chiongster77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Visited Ling Ling fromSLG.

First impression this girl is quite chio. Body also very shapely, just like picture. She talks really soft, told me if she speaks louder people will think she is angry. She speaks like a taiwanese, has that accent and very teh.

Was expecting her to shower me, but she didn't, and while I slowly showered, waiting for her, realised she was just standing beside the bed texting away. Then I heard her ask if I am done (in a nice way though)..hmm..lose point here.

Got onto bed, she asked if I want 1 or 2, I said 2. Score point here. She let down her top and revealed her gorgeous twin peak. Probably small C? Very perky. She placed some oil and stroke slowly. She asked if I like gentle or rough, I said gentle so she really went gentle on me. Some cat bath while HJ. Mine was rock hard not because she has superb technique but I think she is really pretty very nice perky tits. As she was kneeling in front of me, I tried to touch her south, but while she allows limited touching, nothing further. Only from the outside. Exploded after quite a long jerk. She used wet tissue to clean up, and asked that I turn over.

Gave a decent, average massage. The talk started ok but went well if you touch on the right topics. We had quite a laugh in our conversation. After massage, she rubbed some oil on her boob and did a BM on my back. Ok. Then she wanted to do HDLY, but I didn't like so flipped over. Started 2nd HJ. Took a CD and wanted to do a BJ, but mine wasn't cooperative with the rubber a little not sensitive. She realised that, took off the CD and carried on HJ. I am ok with that. Roaming similar. It came a point of time where she whispered to me 'jia you'..so I really focussed...and finally came.

Showered alone after.

She just started this job so still quite green but she will be here a while though. Overall ok, because I think she is pretty. may RTM if no cai.
Can post link bro ?