View Single Post
Old 24-03-2016, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandfather View Post
20feb-21feb2016
i went batam wif family of 13pax ,rented 1mini van including tips from 9am-945pm(batam time) send us back to hotel only80,000idr
If it is 2d1n trip and you used him more than 8 times it's worth it for the convenient.

In comparison of if you were to take a taxi of 4/6 seaters for each trip.

And i think you meant IDR 800, 000.. And of the trip after all the commission he received from the shops you went, the spa you went, he would have earned in total roughly 1-1.3 Juta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandfather View Post
bro, u have any lobang for smaller one like MPV type that can carry 6-7pax?
Rate about IDR 500,000.. If you realise in Nagoya area, there are many groups of Taxi Driver sitting around everywhere. Most of these groups, at least one of them will be driving MPV or have contacts who drives..

IDR 250,000 for the car rental, IDR 250,000 for the driver.. As eventually he will get his additional income through commission..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
First time I see you overestimating fees LOL
For Ojek nowadays within Jodoh-Nagoya-Peniun i pay 15k just like you. 10k is achievable though.. I realized that most of the time if you ask them for price or quote them a price, at the end the final price will usually fall between 20-30k.. Definitely most will oblige as it's still cheaper than Taxi for single traveler.

For us foreigner, our rate increase/reduce by 5k in negotiation. For locals, it's by 1k in negotiation

My cheapest ride was 7k for a 5 mins ride.

For Taxi will be 25k-40k within Jodoh-Nagoya-Peniun, for taxi it is a must for me to confirm the price with the driver before entering his taxi.

The carpark entrance fee for taxi in harbourbay is 2k. Usually i add it on top of the agreed price for the taxi driver.