View Single Post
Old 01-03-2016, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by GinLime View Post
Anyone know if morning after pills can be purchased over the counter? Or do i NEED to see a GP for that. PM will be fine if too thanks alot fellow chiongsters
I am quite sure you need a doctor's prescription for morning-after emergency pill in Singapore. The woman has to see the doctor and explain why she needs it, and possibly be asked about her cycle.

In some western countries including Australia, no doctor's prescription is needed. The woman goes to a pharmacist to buy it, and she may have to fill a questionaire form about her cycle first. It seems a questionaire form was recently used in Australia but nothing in the past.

Even if you do get this emergency pill, the woman may suffer side effects soon after. Vomiting is one of them. If she vomits too soon, she will have to buy another pill to take again.

It is also advised not to use it more than once in a cycle. It messes up her cycle and reduces its effectiveness which defeats the purpose.

Last edited by maxman; 01-03-2016 at 10:44 PM.