View Single Post
Old 19-02-2016, 09:50 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Why girls would choose bf over family?

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Are girls actually much more 'gian song' than they actually are?

Quote:
A little backstory sis (21). Her boyfriend (21). Somehow my mum met my sis boyfriend before and seems like he was very rude to her. Mum had a very bad impression of him and rejected their relationship. Sister promised to end the relationship.
Fast forward to yesterday. Mum found out they are still dating. Gave her 2 choices, go with the guy or end things once and for all. Sister chose the guy. Guess I need help on how to salvage things from here on out. Tried to persuade my sis and parents to no avail.
Tldr ; sis loves boyfriend. Mum doesn't like told her to leave with him or breakup sis chose breakup.

https://www.reddit.com/r/singapore/c...s_with_sister/

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.