Old 04-02-2016, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
john07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bali Delight

After checking Bro Froster's detailed FR, I thought to give ReFreezz Spa a try during my last Bali trip.

Reached there at in evening at around 5pm on Jan 23, 2016. I was shown same album whose pics Bro Froster has provided. That guy told me that different package differ with ratio of proper massage and sensational massage.

500k it will be 50:50
600k it will be 80:20
700k it will be complete sensational.. hehehe

As it was my first try to such place, I opted for safe play and took 500k. He then showed me pics of 4 girls to choose from. Was bit disappointed with such less number of options but since my hotel was far from that place, just picked up one girl based on OKTs recommendation.

Waited for 10 mins and my girl arrived. First look at her and I realized its not that bad day after all.... hehehe. She took to a room on level 2 and stripped me down to my birthday suite.. hehehe and then gave a proper bath in small shower which was inside room.

After this the main part started. As this was my first time, I was completely blown up by it. Bro Froster has already described it in detail and I second him on that. The only part I would like to add is, her massage was also really good, she really worked hard on both types which I wasn't expecting.

In end, I left as happy man. I would definitely visit this spa again in my next trip. Thanks for reading and forgive me if I missed something. Its my first FR.