Old 31-01-2016, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
Kenny87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Life of a OL (office Lady)

Well, my last story went abit awry and i kinda lost interest in my old story because it was about me 10 years ago..

So fast forward to now.. Anyway, the story is PART fiction part truth, more like part fantasy.

Btw, im a girl with a guy nick hor.
__________________________________________________ ____________

I hurried in through the front doors, worried that i was late.

I pulled down my tight pencil skirt and straightened my shirt. I was nervous. Today was the first day of my new job and i really wanted to impress the boss i havent met. My high heels clicked the floor as i walked down the hall to the HR's office to get my tag.

ME: "Hello.. my name is Amy, im supposed to report to work today?"
HR Manager: "Yes, come in. i need to register you quickly. Your new boss, Luke is already waiting in the office for you. You have alot of things to take over from his old secretary"

The HR manager waved me in to sit in front of her.

HR MANAGER: "wah. only 28. haha.. i hope you dont have a tough time. Luke is... hmm.. well. we only have given him older experienced ladies because he is tough to be with..."
Shit.. what have i gotten myself into. the Line manager who hired me said nothing about this. he in fact said Luke was an OK guy.. i guess they were desperate to find someone
ME: "ah.. hahaha.. well.. never try never know.. maybe he will like me?" i said nervously.
HR MANAGER: "hopefully."

This wasnt my first job. I have had fierce and difficult managers before, but this was the first time my boss was going to be a guy and not only that, a GM. I really hoped that having such a large and well known organisation in my resume would help me along my career as a secretary and PA. I was more than willing to do whatever it took to make this work. I needed this job, badly, if not, ill never finish paying off my student loans. Geez...

Once i got my tag, i stood and made my way to my new desk.

On the way, i looked into the large mirror hanging just outside the GM office. Checking my reflection, i smoothen my long red hair with my manicured nails, and checked my make up was in place. I wiped my hands on my stockings and made sure everything was in place before i knocked on the large doors.

"COME IN"

Taking a deep breath, i pushed open the doors to see my new boss staring outside the skyline of MBS, his back towards me.

"er.. Mr Luke? im Amy. im supposed to report to you today."

He turned around and stared at me.

He looked angry.

I gulped audibly and pulled down my skirt again at its hem, suddenly, my skirt felt like it was too short though it was already hitting past mid thigh. I can see his eyes move from my face, to my hands from the movement.

He motioned for me to come closer and take a seat in front of him. while i took long strides towards him, i can feel his eyes go to my heels and then stare at my stockings, and i heard him swallow, at that time, i could only wonder why.

Luke: "You are late!"
He said, as he took a seat opposite me. His table was made of glass, whereby i can see my crossed legs through it, looking up, i could see he did too.

His gaze slowly swept across me and i finally got a good look at him. I wouldnt call him handsome, more like.. nai kan. First look, didnt look like much. but he was definitely easy on the eyes. His hair was trendy, the current fashionable undercut whereby his fringe fell over his forehead, but short at the back. He had a strong jaw and his mouth seemed to be permanently in a hard thin line. I wondered.. does he ever smile? His eyes were the best looking part of him, and i was a sucker for nice brown eyes. I definitely could drown in those brown eyes of his...

He seemed to be studying me as i was studying him, before i finally cleared my throat.

Me: like what you see?
Luke: *bewildered look* first day only... you already quite cocky. hahaha
Me: I cant help it. my mom said i was born talking my mouth off.
Luke: *mummbling more to himself than to me* that mouth is going to get you into trouble more ways than one.
ME: what is that boss?
Luke: dont call me boss. just call me.. luke. Go outside and take over your duties from edna. Today is her last day.

As i stood up to leave, Luke turned back to his computer and started to ignore me. Sighing, i made my way to the door. This is going to be one looooonnnnggg career.

Just as i was to step outside his office, Luke called out. "Dont wear what you wear again tomorrow. Wear a dress. get the company card from Edna and go down to our corporate stores and get the Shopper assistant to choose a few dresses for you. I have a meeting tomorrow that i want you to come for. Change the dressing, but... keep the stocking and heels. Those, i like...."

I turned slightly as he said that, just in time for me to catch him watch my swaying ass walk out the door.

Last edited by Kenny87; 31-01-2016 at 10:58 PM.