View Single Post
Old 22-01-2016, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 9
dercius deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydercius deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Life of a Slut Wife and Mum Story Series

CH 08 "Prep"

Well, come to the week itself, things actually worked out perfectly for Drew and me. It was the school holidays and Drew and I were part of a 4 man group in school doing a large project that carried weight for our end of year results. As such, I asked my parents if I could stay over at Drew's house for the week to work on it. They readily agreed.

From Drew's remote access to the computer in my parent's room, we found out more about what the plans were for the upcoming week. My dad was going to be staying in Sentosa, a holiday island off the Singapore mainland to thrash out the details of the deal with his client's staff. We found out that the client's name was Sheikh Tabash. With me out of the house and my dad busy with the deal, he would be jointly residing at the St Regis Singapore and my parent's house. One email my dad sent to the Sheikh promised that my mum would offer 'all the pleasures of the flesh on demand' for him.

It was Tuesday, the day before the Sheikh arrived and some of his staff were already in Singapore. My dad had moved out of our house for the week and was already in Sentosa to finalize the deal. I had gone to stay with Drew, with enough clothes to last a week. My dad had showered me with money before sending me off, telling me to study hard and not to return home unless absolutely necessary for the week because he would be working hard at home closing a deal. (Yeah right, more like my mum was closing the deal)

Well, Drew and I spent the entire morning working on our project with our 2 group mates. After lunch, they left, planning to come over the next day to continue on it. Drew and I decided to check on our Mac webcam based video feed of my parent's bedroom to see if anything was up. There were two middle eastern ladies dressed in casual work attire as well as two European ladies who were dressed in smart, form fitting jackets. My mum was casually clad in a sheer purple lace nightgown that showed off the matching royal purple bra and panties underneath. It seems the two Europeans were sales staff from Bracli and Agent Provocateur who were there along with the two staff of the Sheikh for a "gift" from the sheikh to my mum. He had opened his expense account for a no budget lingerie shopping spree from these two brands where he was a regular customer and any other brands she wanted, with his two female staff there to guide my mum on what to buy to prepare to satisfy him the upcoming week.

The Agent Provocateur saleswoman had already gone through her products it seems and the salesgirl from Bracli who was presenting her products now. It seems my mum hadn't bought their products before and even she was quite surprised at Bracli's uniquely sexy pearl thongs. The two middle eastern ladies were telling my mum that the Sheikh was a huge fan of Bracli and would love for her to buy some pieces to wear for the upcoming week. My mum seemed more than happy to oblige and bought a lot of pieces from both Bracli and Agent Provocateur including Bracli's classic thong, scanty picos thong and their dual pearl strand "ebony your night" thong as well as a huge range of Agent Provocateur products ranging from their simple more comfortable lingerie to a crotch less piece and even an elaborate bridal set.

With the two lingerie consultants extremely happy from their sales, my mum then opened up her walk in wardrobe to ask the two middle eastern handlers from the Sheikh what she had and if she needed to buy anything else for the coming week. The two were very impressed and complimented my mum on her large but tasteful selection of luxurious clothes, shoes and accessories. Since my mum liked Louboutins, they used the Sheikh's credit account to order her two new pairs of them, with the trio choosing strappy, brighter sandals which were lacking in my mum's collection. They also confirmed my mum was on the pill as the Sheikh refused to use protection.

After all this, the two sat down with my mum on the bed to start briefing her on what the Sheikh is probably going to expect over the following week. First, one of them pulls out a large golden dildo and says that the Sheikh is going to expect sex, a lot of sex and that part of their job was to prepare girls for the Sheikh's cock. The solid gold dildo was an exact replica of the Sheikh's cock. My mum looked pleased when she was it because while it was only about 6-7 inches long, it looked thick as a can, definitely thicker than any of the three ladies' wrists. They then helped my mum out of her clothes and proceeded to insert it into her pussy so she could get used to it while they continued their brief.

They next told my mum to generally stick to skirts and dresses unless the Sheikh specifically asks her to wear shorts or pants. They tell her that he likes to get it on whenever and wherever he wants so the shorter the hemlines the better, and for underwear, stick to crotch less pieces or Bracli pearl thongs unless it was for sleep at night. They next tell her that blowjobs are requested very frequently and he expects all his women to open their mouths whenever he feels like one. They add that he takes medication to keep his erection up and that he's pretty much a sex addict. My mum asks, "how old is he?"

They reply that he is only 37 but he likes fucking all day long that's why he takes medication. They add that he cums a lot too as he takes cum enhancement pills too and especially before mating with a new girl, he usually goes on a special diet crafted by his personal dietician to increase his cum quantity. "Wow, sounds like it's going to be a very tough week for me." My mum tells the two middle eastern girls.

"Well, we haven't really gotten to the bad part yet." One of them says. "The part you really have to get ready for is the fact that he, being a powerful, rich muslim man, with ties to royalty, will treat you like his property. Of course, since you're a Singaporean lady, he won't hit you or anything like that but you can expect him to call you names and degrade you. He's also coming together with a harem of a few of his favoured girls already. They're mainly coming for a holiday and he says he wants to spend his time with you so I don't think you'll have to engage in too much lesbian sex."

"Okay, is that it? Did my husband know about all this?" my mum asks.