View Single Post
Old 22-01-2016, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3011 / Power: 20
jin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_Christiano View Post
Just sharing with bros here about my experience at 2 shower houses recently. Please note that your mileage may vary.

Nataree
Took a cab and told the driver Nataree and he knows exactly where to send me to. It was about 10pm. I made a mistake of walking into the first door where the cab left me. There were only 2 girls available and only one was "edible". Paid 2000baht for it and she brought me up to the 4th floor. I heard that there were some renovations done recently, and the room appeared pretty clean and decent. The girl filled up the tub with water and scrubbed every inch of me. The rest was just SOP and deed. When I was done, I took the elevator down on the other side of the building and was greeted with the grand showroom (entrance from the other door). This time i reckon there were about 10 girls still waiting for customers, and they appeared to look younger.

Looks: 7
Service: 9
RTF: Maybe

Cupidy
A tuktuk offered to take me to this place for only 50bath, and if it wasn't suitable, he'll send me back where he found me. It was pretty close to where I stayed. Initially I find Cupidy massage pretty intimidating with many strange thai men standing outside. I was very skeptical of where I was brought to, until I walked in. I was seeing more than 50 girls sitting on the podium around me that night. Those in the fishtank were darker skinned and older looking, probably in their 30s. Those sideliners were hell lot more attractive, mostly in their teens and 20s and many of them were of fairer skinned.
The Chinese looking papasan started off by telling me 5000 for slideliners and 4500 for fishtank. I looked at him and said it wasnt my first time there (I lied :x), which prompted him to say 4000 and 3500 respectively. I was a little annoyed by his attitude so I turned and walked away. Right before I reached the glass door, he caught my arm and said new year special, 3000 and 2500 this time. I picked a 3000 baht girl, a university student whom he claimed normally would cost 10,000 baht. While paying for it, the papasan TOLD me (not even ask) to give him 300 for the new year special deal that he gave me. Wasn't happy about it but was reluctant to make a scene at that time.
Girl look my hand, showered with me in the soapy tub, soaped me up even further and lie me down on an inflatable mattress. She then proceed to soap my back with her boobs and scrub my ass with her little bush. That felt like a whole different level of anything I've experienced before. (mind you I've been in the punting scene for the past 10ish years) Rest was SOP but the GFE was excellent. And she was tight, like real tight. I had the feeling that there was no barrier between us at all. I blew off in minutes and she was cute enough to wash me up and offer a second round. I declined her offer as I wasn't sure if I had to pay more for it. However I tipped her 500 as she made my last day so memorable.

Looks: 9
Service: 10
RTF: most probably would
bro care to share if we charge extra for second round?

Some good bonks
bonnie:Rainie,