View Single Post
Old 21-03-2006, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 20
Dirk Diggler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDirk Diggler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 2 New Hot SYT Euro Babes just arrived...(pic avail)

Booked both euro babes in sucessive days over the weekend. Thanks to bro s again for some solid arrangements.

Amanda

A real cutie this amanda, she has a pretty pixie-like face framed by a china doll fringe cut and doe-eyed, I would say that her innocent yet appealing look is her best feature. Didn't waste much time tcss, embraced her and started frenching. Great kisser especially for bros who enjoy soft sensual kisses with some tongue action heh!

Moved to the shower, feeling each other up, some hj action while frenching all the same time. Tumbling back to the bed light catbath followed by a good bj with the plenty of suction-that cfm look on her pretty innocent face is just hot.

FJ rather sop but she's accomodating, tight with that young supple body and she smells great! Service oriented, i'd definitely recommend her to bros who want to enjoy a satisfying gf experience with a cute petite girl.

Katrine

The first thing that struck me about her was her uncanny resemblance to an old gf of mine whom i still have a soft spot for so when i saw her pic i just had to give in heh! She looks a lot like a cross between Katie Holmes and Lindsay Lohan-in other words HOT. If there's one word to sum up Katrine it would be wild. This girl is pure passion, it could very well be this girl lives for sex! From the moment i came in to the time i left it was nothing short of an awesome experience.

With her sultry cfm looks, piercing green eyes and her tight body as the bro who wrote the previous fr on her can probably vouch as well, Katrine oozes sensuality. She makes you feel like you have all the time in the world with her and that's a major plus point! We skipped the shower cos she liked my cologne heh and from her excellent bbbj to fj not to mention we never stopped frenching even at the door! - it was a wonderful time with a great girl.

There are plenty of girls out there for a good bonk but for bros looking for a truly top notch experience Katrine has got to be a must try.