Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
zipzap69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Events in CP 2 and Dongguan Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot1168 View Post
Bro,
I took plane from Singapore to GZ airport and then cab to Qingyuan (or you can take high speed train from GZ or SZ north). The hot spring there is famous over there, on our first night we went to Qingyuan KTV (girls bring into KTV rooms to choose) after that the next day we go to hot spring before venturing back to CP.

Call the hotel in longxi to arrange for free transport there from CP. The KTV there are flower street type.... nothing to do there yet ..... still building shopping center at the back of hotel.

From there we went back to CP via free transport. In CP we use wechat to get the girls from HMTL mummy. spend another 2 days there before going back to Singapore via SZ.

Cheers
Forgot about that Hi-speed train link. Its only convenient to use if you are GZhou-based as the fast train (Gzhou-Wuhan) is from Gzhou South stn. There is a taxi & bus service to & fro into Qingyuan town centre from the train station (I think its a 15-20 km ride, about 15 mins by car). Don't know the service hours or exact fares. In Gzhou itself you have to move around by MRT underground, lugging your baggage around.

Yes, in Qyuan the mms' are brought round to yr ktv room. mm rates are about the same as Dshui IIRC.