Thread: My Fetishes.
View Single Post
Old 29-12-2015, 03:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Fetishes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fetishes View Post
I like to smell the panties and also the feets of my gf. Sometimes after knock off from work, I would drive my gf to a certain dark carpark located in the west side. My gf usually will wear those cover shoes to work and after a day confirm will have some smell on her feets. I will smell her feets while fucking her at the backseat. The smell really turn me on and made me cum so hard.

After the session I will request to keep her panties and send her home so she will go home panty-less. She always teased me that I always took her panties end up she always need to buy alot of pairs.

Do any of you have weird fetishes like mine? Are my fetishes consider hardcore or not? Would be great if you can share your fetishes stories here!
What was in your mind when you smell those panties?

If you like smelling panties, does it means you like smelling pussies as well?

Just curious...