Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
MovingTarget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
See you quietly lurking around in this thread,all of a sudden pop up with so much information almost causing an indigestion on my information collecting vault, hehehe...
Really ...

Quote:
When you see me quote this part of your post,i believe you will know what i wish to ask already. Whats a "kuat" massage?
means Strong pressure massage, hehehe

Quote:
After reading this paragraph a few times,i find that the Massage place aka Theraz Massage Parlor dont seems to like regular customer/s.They planned to do only one time business. Its not the 1st time i came across this kind of situation. Some of these kind of shops (mostly from hotels) chop a customer so hard that he swore never ever to return. But who cares,since the hotel can always bring in new customer who didnt know about the situation.
Possible. However, Theraz Spa offers 30% discount for in-house guest and for massage only (scrub & packages don't have discount) during weekday from 10 am to 5 or 6 pm (can't remember exact time).

Quote:
Here's my solution, i leave my HP number there and tell them, once it is my massage girl's turn to massage the next customer, reserve her for me and call me immediately. The thing about Indonesia service industry is 1+2,they will know it is 3 and they will always stick by the "1+2 = 3" rule. Try using 2+1 the next time. Surprisingly their "answers" at most time can become 4 or 5,hehehe...my whole idea is if i got stuck in a situation, i try to MOVE around it. A little more time used, a little more effort required, but well...i still get what i want and reach my destination.
like this idea as you may never know what you get - could be a surprise, hehehe