View Single Post
Old 21-12-2015, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: DO you shoot inside a gal's mouth when she give u a BJ?

When a gal is giving me a bareback BJ, and I know that sex is not going to happen, or unlikely to happen, I will try to cum in her mouth. I mostly don't give her early warning about my intention. My personal opinion is that if a woman is willing to engage in sexual act without a condom, she should be prepared to receive my semen in the mouth or vagina.

Several years ago, I had a young ex-girlfriend who, in the beginning of the relationship, was very often taking initiative to start. No complains! I could be seated, standing, or lying down, and she would undo my trousers/shorts to give me a bareback BJ. She was not very skillful at it and I could sometimes feel her teeth, hence with the pain, it was not easy for me to cum in her mouth. A few times I tried face-fucking her. Since she had no objection, I did not give her any warning when I was cumming in her mouth. She already knew what I was trying to do when face-fucking her. She did not enjoy cum in her mouth, and preferred that I not succeed. As time went by, she would do a BJ but not long enough to get cum in her mouth, then offer her pussy. Whenever I could enter her raw, I mostly do not give her any warning that I was going to cum in her pussy.

My current girlfriend also prefers that I not succeed to cum in her mouth. Even with early warning, she is likely to choke. She does not like condoms, always wants to do raw and prefers cum in her pussy.

Several years ago, I befriended a surgically-enhanced baby-faced busty Korean woman in her late 20s. After some persuasion, I succeeded in asking her to pose for me in a clubbing dress and sleepwear dress in her home. She chose a short dress with plunging neckline that went down to below her breasts to show cleavage, and did not wear a bra. Fantastic choice of clothes. Only after some time did I noticed that she was also not wearing panties, and every time my eyes went to the "triangle of darkness" formed between her thighs and the dress hem, I was looking at her groin or maybe her pussy. Later when she changed to a short chemise, she was again not wearing underwear. This time I mentioned my observations. Blushing, she asked if I saw anything, and if I was excited. I said yes. She smiled. After some time, she probably got turned on just having us in the room and invited me to sit on her bed. I laid down hoping that she may see an easy and open opportunity, and she did by getting on top sitting astride my groin. After she prompted and helped me to rid my trousers, lying and sitting on top of me, with one hand holding my dick, she rubbed my dick head along her vulva and over her clit, making her wet quickly. I was very tempted to enter her raw, nudging myself upwards trying to enter her. She knew what I was trying to do, pretentiously asked me what was I trying to do, obliged by letting my dick head between her pussy lips, meaning, slightly in, maybe twice or thrice, hovering herself to make sure I did not push in deeper. I raised myself to try push in deeper but prematurely ended my joy when she seemed to chicken out. She insisted I wear a condom, but without one, and she did not want me to leave to buy any, nothing could happen. It was a stand-off. I tried to persuade her to do raw, but suspect she was as conflicted as she was disappointed that I had no condom. She did not want me to finger or lick her, and I suspect she did not want me to see her underparts. Seeing the disappointment on my face, she gave me a slow skillful bareback BJ and did deep throat a little. She was good. After a while, I held her head to help speed up the stroking around my dick until I gave her a surprise squirting into her mouth. I firmly held her head down against my groin until the end of my ejaculation. She choked a little, swallowed the initial squirts that surprised her, then as soon as I freed her head, she ran off to spit out the rest of it, and returned with a hissy fit at me. In her language, she asked me "You wanna die?" I cheekily told her that she would not get cum in her mouth if she had allowed me to do raw and cum inside her. She cursed me. Although still dressed in her chemise, I was tempted to push her on to the bed, enter her raw with my semen-smeared dick, but did not because that would be rape. She was coy about revealing ever having had raw sex, but she gave herself away for knowing that raw feels better. It did not happen between us again.