View Single Post
Old 25-02-2006, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Big problems on erection

Quote:
Originally Posted by cammyguy
thanks bro for ur help, this prob make mi lost confident in sex. i feel so useless whenever mi and my partner are in bed. is it im impotent? im damn worry tat im impotent. i tried slapping my dick at the ger vagina, it work but after awhile it soften again when i try to insert in. isit a problem mentally or physically?
Bro, Magix and several other type of sex pills will enhanced your dick but that will not solve your primary problem.

You are only 20 years old and if you start taking such enhancement at such an early age, I'm afraid you'll never know what the future lies for you. Definitely you can't be taking enhancement pills for the rest of your life from now onwards?

Your problem is not physical as you are able to have an erection. Your problem comes only when you are about to begin the actual act of intercourse. More often than not, it is mental but I couldn't say for sure. What were you thinking when you want to penetrate? Were you afraid that your penis might soften? Were you afraid that you could not perform? Such thoughts more often than not, will bring you to what you were thinking.

The art of sex, is not to worry too much. Have the free will and mind to wander. Do not be afraid at your age if you cannot please the girl. That need experience. Just enjoy yourself.

Sometimes, the inexperience of the girl will also make you soft as you are also inexperience. An experience girl will know how to move to stimulate the guy.

Frankly speaking, it is not right for me to advise you to look for a working lady. But on a more serious note, working ladies will help give you the experiences for you to be able to perform when you are with an inexperience girl. An inexperience girl does not mean she's a virgin. It just mean that she does not know how to please a man sexually in bed. But the choice is yours.

Again, I want to advise you. At 20 years old, lay off any pills, potion, etc. At worst, see a doctor.

Cheers
Tee Vee