View Single Post
Old 25-02-2006, 03:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 20
milo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: New Thai Sexy NumFon with Pic

Haiz..i din regret to book her and din reali enjoy as a horny man..Whole nite was trying to find e okt wif e ger i wan to bonk,but he din call me.So call my usual one(not bro e777 n jus happen they share e same stock).He told me tana jus arrived and send me a pic. Quite SYT and big boobs. Was thinking whether go not. Heck care n jus go la..Forget to ask him wat kind of cd she is using..Maybe miscom,i jus say i m on e way.
Ding dong..door open..Dun quite like pic but is still ok for me (afterall,jus a bonk niah) Tcss abit n realise is e fatal green cd(quite tight for my small bro)
Jus abt to call to reject, she stripe herself..OMG..2ND FATAL..big boobs will big grapes(i jus hate it). Lan lan, jus do a SAF.
In bathroom, no much action. Jus dip in tube and she clean my dickie.
On to bed, she noes how n where to lick to make man high..damn shiok.. I move her to 69 but i din eat (think she din drink much water last few days)
Makin some love. Thou out whole session,our bodies were held close 2gether..machiam like ur own gf..Had frenching..n off my sons n daughters.
She helped me to clean up..very nice of her
Din have the intention to bonk her 2nd time,so get her to massage me..damn it, her skill is so ta gong..beta den those in spa..Is painful but shd b tat way..she reali use all her strength to press.

looks : 6/10
body : 8/10 (smooth skin)
Neh neh :3/10 (Cos i hate big neh neh ji)
service : 8/10 (massage skill i the 2nd best i had)
bbbj : 8/10 (book her to let her tell u where men wan ger to lick)
service : 8.5/10 ( massage skill top quality)
Fj : 6/10 (jus average)
gf feeling : 7/10....with frenchin

To think my virgin trip to draw 1st blood ends up enjoying massage far more thsn fj..