Thread: Milf ol
View Single Post
Old 19-10-2015, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 15
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future
Re: Milf ol

Mother in law also comment to her hubby that when they do “those things at night” ask W not to make too much noise; already late at night. Neighbor heard already will think that she is very slutty and she as her mother in law never educate her properly.
He seriously told her what his mother told him and asked her not to be so noisy the next time they have sex; there was once, he even used the blanket to cover her face because he felt that she is being too noisy. She was very upset, now even making love in her own house must also control herself because of her MIL.

Basically before making love also no foreplay. Kiss kiss touch touch a bit, insert in and go straight into it. And once job done, he will go straight to the toilet to wash up and then sleep liao. Sometimes she tried to take the initiative and fondle him; but responded that she got from him was that he’s tired and want to rest or no mood. Have not have sex for quite a while already.

Recently hubby knows that their relationship very bad so suggested to go for a short trip together hoping to make it better.

She very happy that he still cares but later when her mother found out and was very unhappy; she commented that they leave the kid behind with her to take care while both of them go happy and enjoy themselves.

She told them that either they all go for holiday together or all don’t go; if they go without her, she won’t take care of their kid for them. They have no choice since they have brought the tickets so now have to include MIL and their kid. She added that MIL told her younger son about the trip and now he also said he wanted to go along too and with his gf !….Because of this incident, she had a big quarrel with her hubby and she gotten so pissed off that she left the house as the quarrel got out of hand after her MIL joined in the argument.

By this time, she was weeping non-stop….seeing her in this condition, I also heartache so without even thinking I pulled her towards me and hugged her tightly. She laid on my shoulder and continued crying for a while.

“It’s ok just let it all out…it will make you feel better.”

“Why ? What have I done to deserve this type of treatment from them ?”

“It’s ok….” Ha this is the only statement that actually came out of my mouth then….WTF

I started stroking her hair. Just like what our parents used to do when we hurt ourselves and crying furiously. This therapy seems to work on her too as she sobered down considerably. I went on to caress her back gently and slowly with my hands.

It seems like she enjoyed it as she responded by hugging me tightly and I also realized that she has begun breathing heavily.

And if I have not mistaken, I could actually heard her moaning softly a couple of times….which was giving me a reaction