Thread: Milf ol
View Single Post
Old 19-10-2015, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 15
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future
Re: Milf ol

After the food, we started drinking and chatting…..
At first we were basically talking nonsense and joking….True enough when she was into her 2nd can of beer, her face began to turn rosy and she is getting tipsy.

So I took this chance and asked her about her upcoming tour with her hubby; stating that they must be a very loving couple.

She paused for a while, eyes started to tear again and then started pouring out her story…..

We were a very happily married couple and lucky ones too cause we managed to get our new flat at the very first attempt. After shifting to the new house for 6 months and she got pregnant

They were enjoying their family for the next 2 years until disaster started.

His younger brother got into a huge debt because of gambling so the mother wanted to sell away her flat to help him overcome his debt. The mother informed my hubby her decision to sell the flat to help his younger brother and she will shift in to stay with him. My hubby being a filial son didn’t even object to it.

Hubby convinced her; also said that mother experience and can help to look after their kid

But trouble started when mother shifted in.

The MIL was bossing her around, said that she doesn’t know how to take care of the house, cooking cannot make it and they just can’t agree on how the kid is going to be taking care.

She complained to hubby about her unhappiness but all he does was asked her to tolerate. But when the MIL complained to him about W and he will immediately lectured her, she finds it so unfair.

Pissed off since her MIL, she decided to start working again. Avoid his mother.

MIL continued to complain because W has to work late and doesn’t want to come back early to take care of kid. She is very tired taking care of him the whole day and still have to do all the house work. She told her hubby to ask W to stop working.

Often quarrel with hubby about all these issues and found that she has no love from the hubby.

MIL even suggested to hubby that younger brother to shift in with them…she said he alone outside she worried.

W has big quarrel with hubby to stop younger brother to shift in…threatened to divorce if he really shift in.

MIL very unhappy with her. No longer in talking terms.