Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
I1YOU deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

My 1st FR in SBF

FR for Lola, the pretty lady whom i visited today…

Lola - LTD

I am new to ML services. So far only tried 4 different MLs in the past 1 month and Lola is the 5th.
I must say I am very satisfied with her service.

Looks 9/10: many bros has described and its accurate. Not SYT but mature and with eyes that will melt me…. my type!
Body 9/10: not slim but fleshy at the right places, silky skin and she smells good
Massage 9/10: right strength and hit at the right spot for me. I prefer her finger press compared to some using elbow etc.
Sensual 9/10: I just want to say that she did everything right for me and is the first ML so far who can make me cum “naturally”.
I am those who takes longer to cum and my experience with the previous 4 weren’t as comfortable as they were either too hard, too mechanical or too slow and i need to keep telling them what to do and it was awkward and a show stopper. I need to add in my own imagination and try hard to make myself errect and cum….
But for Lola, i enjoyed the process and the intensity built up with her moaning, kisses, stroking and licking till explosion!
GFE 9/10: she is sincere and can feel its her true self though its the first time we met. No commercial feel, cheeky at times and I am very comfortable and relax throughout the entire session as if we have known each other for some time.

RTM: definitely because of my personal preference… will stick to her for a while!