Thread: My Maids
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2015, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 15
houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!
Re: My Maids

Knowing my mum could not manage without a maid I knew one would be coming soon.

True to form, two weeks after Cecilia left, we got a new maid, she was again slightly older than I was at that time, but she was cute and had a great figure also. She resembled something like an asian version of Lucille Ball when she was very young.

Same type of hair style and figure and a similar face but only that she was nice and olive skinned. I don't know why but I have always been attracted to dark skinned girls.

So getting to see that Rosie was very nice and dark, was a huge turn on for me. I know for sure my little bro was trying to signal my attention when I first laid eyes on Rosie. She had a sightly high pitched voice which was quite endearing to me. When she said "hi sir" it sounded like music to my ears.

Initially I was still sad about the departure of Cecilia so after the initial introduction, I did not pay much attention to Rosie. Things all changed when one Saturday afternoon when I was all alone with Rosie at home. I had gone to play basketball in the morning with some friends and had come back for a shower and to change as I was supposed to go and catch a movie with my friends. After my shower I went to change but realized the shirt I wanted to wear was not in my cupboard. With the towel still wrapped around me, I went to see if it was in the finished ironing pile in the maids room.

Rummaging through the pile, I found my shirt. Right next to the pile of ironed clothes, were women's lingerie which I had not seen before, I guessed they would belong to Rosie as I recognised the T-shirt they were on top of as being hers... as usual when we are young, even the sight of women's undergarments can cause great excitement. I took a quick glance around and as I saw no one around, I reached out and tentatively touched a panty that was there. My heart was thumping in my chest as I was nervous anyone could come in anytime. As the seconds passed, I grew bolder and brought the panty up to my nose to sniff the crotch and take a closer examination. Just as I was taking a whiff of the crotch area, I hear footsteps running in my direction. Rosie came charging into the room rushing past me to the toilet. All she managed to say was "excuse me sir". I just had enough time to hide the panty under the shirt I had in my other hand. After hearing the toilet door close, I placed the panty back and went back to my room.

She must have been cleaning the master enusite in my parents room as her T-shirt was wet and it showed me her green bra as the wet material of her T-shirt clung to the front part of her body, accentuating her womanly curves. From then on, I decided to pay more attention to Rosie.