Old 13-02-2006, 02:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 19
Valen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterValen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: for brothers looking for good looking chinababe

Sorry bro... need to share your thread cos' I also got a PRC from lor 14. Not the same as yours but I saw your gal too...

2 days back, was driving thru Lor 14 and spotted this lady in green jacket with a bombastic figure... so parked my car along double yellow lines cos no parking lot liao... alight and get her name and number... thereafter, left cos in a rush to work.

So yesterday about 1800hrs, called her to make appointment and she replied saying that she only starts work at 7plus... Hard up for a bonk, so told her will call back. Finally, at 1915hrs, called her again and she said she haven start work and asked me to pick her up at Changi Road, opp Changi Hotel, and I did... and WOW!!! She was wearing a white top without any bras on... and her C++ boobs were sooo sooooo rounded with her cute little nipples protruding out... (maybe bros got spot her too... she covers her shoulder with a small pink cardigan)

Drove to Lor 14, check-in to Fragrance hotel and started mission. Bath together, nothing much... then I laid down and lit a cigarette. She damn horny, came over cap me on while i was still puffing... and she started to catbath me... moving downwards... and slurp!! Her BJ skills quite good... no doubt about it.. the view of her boobs when she kneel by my side and BJ me was devastating... ask her not to stop cos I very song wai wai... hehehe... Finished my stick together with her finishing her stick (my dick)... then she got on top of me and rode me... rode me... rode me... with her boobs bouncing... WOW!!! then I got up sitting position and moved her to lie back... and pump till I release my load... After which, we bathed and got out of the room...

Bro Sohbuckkong, spotted a gal when I exit from the lift on 1st floor.. super chio and tall... so thought might be the gal you talking about... really nice figure and fair skin... hmm.. might try next time.

Name: Xiao Xue
Looks: 6.5 (with a mole on her upper lips, looks her age)
Boobs: C++ (All natural boobs with brown nipples. Boobs lover, don miss them!)
Pussy: thick and bushy, finger a bit cos think she quite -ve about fingering...
Butt: No flesh
Hair: Short (shoulder length)
Weight: Just right... not slim... not plump...
Height: 1.58m
BJ: 7.5 (good skills with cap)
FJ: 8.0 (Tight and wet, good skills too... )
Damage: $64/$65 inclusive of room... Think $14 for the room or is it $15, forgotten!
RTF: Will go for Xiao Ying first... b4 deciding

Asked her whether can i pass contact to bros to visit her... but she very cocky and cheekily said, "With my quality (条件), i do not need any intro." Wow lau... i almost bonk my head... YEAH! Knn, Bonk my head!!!

Bros... she don like intros... she liked to be picked up... but, if u still need the number, PM me... do not need to say intro by who or who...

21st member of former B.O.S.S. Club

To up list: nicefreak, Hyun, bonkudear